Friday, July 3, 2009

Gray's 1st Birthday Pics

On Grayson's birthday we went out to the lake with some of our family. We BBQ'd and ate some cake out there. The bigger kids went for a swim and had a good time. Grayson thoroughly enjoyed his cake, and after a couple of seconds dove right into it! He made a big mess of himself and mommy who didn't mind. ;o) I enjoyed watching him eat his little birthday cake, it was so much fun! After we finished cleaning up we went to my in-laws house to finish up the party because it was just too hot for the twins. We opened up lots of great presents, and had some more cake. lol Here's just a few of the pictures from his big day.




4 comments:

MeghanM said...

Aww, what cute pictures of him with his cake! Sounds like you had a fun time.

Jodie said...

Oh, I love the pictures of Grayson eating his cake! Too cute!

Rebekah said...

So cute! I love his cake :)

The Olson Family said...

Oh I just love the 3rd pic!!! Looks like you guys had fun!