
This is my first post on my brand new blog! I'm going to start off talking a bit about my youngest son, Grayson Leon. He was born June 15th, Father's Day. ;o) So, he's seven weeks old now. This morning when he got up at 5 am almost on the dot, he didn't want to eat, but he wanted to talk with me. Against my better judgement, I engaged him. lol He was so happy and just smiling away at me. Sometimes he would coo, other times he'd just gaze at me like I was the best thing to come along since his bottle. Each day he steals my heart once again. Just like the day he was born when the nurses handed him to his daddy. I saw those plump little cheeks and the look of pure love on my husband's face was just undescribable. He doesn't look just like either of my other two, but maybe a mixture of them both. Brayden was so dark when he was born, dark hair, dark eyelashes, even his skintone was darker. Grayson is more like his sister in that department. Light skin, you can't even see his eyebrows or eyelashes because they are so light. He has his daddy's long toes just like the rest of them though. Poor kids! LOL
I remember the day we brought him home from the hospital, I took a picture of him in his carseat and he just smiled away as he was sleeping. "So happy to be home," I said. Although I'm sure it was just gas. ;o)
I still find myself in disbelief at this new little person I brought into the world. My whole pregnancy I could hardly believe it was happening. Even with hearing the heartbeat and seeing him on the U/S. It was just amazing. So, now he's here, proof that I really was pregnant. As if the huge belly wasn't convincing enough, right?? He's a miracle just like my other two children.
I always wondered how I'd have enough love to go around for three kids. But, I realized that your heart grows bigger each time your family does.
2 comments:
I love that picture! He's so darn cute. Welcome to the blog world! ;o) Look forward to reading more & more from you.
I didn't know you had a blog Miss Desi! My stalker ways led me here, are you impressed?
Anyway, what you wrote about Grayson is beautiful, just like him and your other two. Looking forward to reading more!
Post a Comment