
Yes, five months already. ;o) Grayson is rolling around now, has found those feet, can't quite get them to his mouth though. lol He's smiley, giggles alot, and loves to be cuddled and talked to. He can do raspberries, I guess you call them and that is one of his favorite passtimes. I gave him some oatmeal tonight and he seems to like it better than the rice. He still isn't that fond of food in general though. Which is fine, it will come soon enough. Here's a couple of pics and a too cute video ;o) :

3 comments:
Wow, I can't believe it's been 5 months either. He's adorable. Loved the video! Olivia liked Oatmeal better than the rice, as well. Guess it has more of a flavor?
Isn't it crazy how fast these 5 months have gone?! It's just not fair! He is such a cutie!
LOL I just love the video, he is so cute doing his little rasberries. What a sweet baby!
Post a Comment