I can hardly believe that 8 years have gone by already. My beautiful little girl is growing up and there's nothing I can do to stop it! I just pray that I am raising her to have a great head on her shoulders and to be kind and compassionate.
Raylee was born by a natural birth at 5:07 am, on November 14th in Muskogee Hospital. She weighed 7lb. 7oz. And was just beautiful. I remember the dr. telling me to push one more time and when I yelled at him, " I CAN'T! " He replied with, "You just did." I was shocked and amazed at this small bundle he laid upon my stomach. I'll never forget seeing her for the first time. Daddy said she had my mouth, it was always in a pout. lol My water had broken at 9:30 am on November 13th. It woke me up and I woke up Joel and he insisted that I had just wet myself. ROFL When I finally convinced him it was my water, he jumped up and got dressed real fast. He was ready to go. I wished I would've stayed home longer too. We got to the hospital around noon and I was barely a two. It seemed to take forever to get to an eight. But, when I finally did, it wasn't very long and I was at a ten and ready to go. I hadn't eaten anything since that morning before. So after I had Raylee and they had taken her to the nursery and all was quiet. My DEAR MOTHER fed me some cheerio's with some milk and a small packet of sugar. lol They were THE best cheerio's I think I'd ever eaten. ;o)
My beautiful daughter:



1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Raylee! I hope you have a great day!!
Post a Comment