
Say it isn't so!!
Well, it is. Grayson Leon is just 6 months shy of his first birthday today. Truly unbelievable. He's getting so big, and demands attention at all times. lol He likes to sleep on his tummy now. He seems to sleep a little better since he realized he could do that. Not sleeping all the way through the night still though. He is scooting backwards, rolling around, playing with his toys and chewing on anything he can get his hands on. His favorite of which is my finger. He goes in for his check up later this week. I need to make sure when tomorrow. He still isn't big on eating baby food, I was trying to feed him some pears again this morning and he just pursed those lips together and blew them right back at me! LOL What a mess. ;o) This little baby boy brings me so much joy each and every day. I just love how he looks around for me when he hears my voice, he knows I'm there somewhere! And watching him interact with his brother and sister is an amazing site in itself. He truly loves them and will reward them with great big belly laughs. They in turn, adore him just the same. He enjoys his daddy time as well. Daddy will get down on the floor and spend tummy time with him. They talk back and forth and daddy will try to help him learn to crawl. lol He can sit up with his hands in front of him, so it should not be long before he sits unsupported. Then I'd like to get his pictures done. I can't believe it will be 2009 when I write about another month gone by!
Well, it is. Grayson Leon is just 6 months shy of his first birthday today. Truly unbelievable. He's getting so big, and demands attention at all times. lol He likes to sleep on his tummy now. He seems to sleep a little better since he realized he could do that. Not sleeping all the way through the night still though. He is scooting backwards, rolling around, playing with his toys and chewing on anything he can get his hands on. His favorite of which is my finger. He goes in for his check up later this week. I need to make sure when tomorrow. He still isn't big on eating baby food, I was trying to feed him some pears again this morning and he just pursed those lips together and blew them right back at me! LOL What a mess. ;o) This little baby boy brings me so much joy each and every day. I just love how he looks around for me when he hears my voice, he knows I'm there somewhere! And watching him interact with his brother and sister is an amazing site in itself. He truly loves them and will reward them with great big belly laughs. They in turn, adore him just the same. He enjoys his daddy time as well. Daddy will get down on the floor and spend tummy time with him. They talk back and forth and daddy will try to help him learn to crawl. lol He can sit up with his hands in front of him, so it should not be long before he sits unsupported. Then I'd like to get his pictures done. I can't believe it will be 2009 when I write about another month gone by!
4 comments:
Time flies when your having fun, huh? Glad to know that Sara is not the only one who isn't big on baby food yet.
Happy 6 months, Grayson! He's adorable! Had to giggle about the baby food, lol.
Happy SIX months Grayson!!! He looks like such a happy little guy. I had to LOL at the pears.
Hey there Chica! WOW he is 6 months already! Seriously where did the time go! Love the PIC!
Post a Comment