Saturday, December 27, 2008

Squash

I should be updating about Christmas, which the kids had a good one by the way. But, instead I'm hear to tell you that last night Grayson ATE squash. I put half a jar in his bowl, gave him a taste, which he made a face about. lol But, after that, he ate! I then gave him the other half of the jar this evening and he didn't make a face but proceeded to eat it all gone! I'm SO happy. The boy actually likes something!! YAY! I can only hope and pray that this is just the beginning of him wanting to eat solids. ;o) Just had to share!

5 comments:

Jodie said...

Yay Grayson!! I only wish Sara would eat solids. Can Grayson come over and teach her?

A Christian Mom said...

To funny. I remember Olivia hated squash. But she loved sweet potatoes! Man, she would've eaten 2 jars at a time, if I'd let her!

Rebekah said...

Yay for Grayson, more power to you buddy I can't stand squash ;)

Lynn - A Foodie and Her Family said...

YAY!!! Squash is yummy!

The Olson Family said...

YAY Grayson! Ruth liked Squash too! Mmmmmm