First off, Joel just left on another job Friday. This one should be around 5 weeks. The kids are already missing daddy. I doubt if we'll get to go see him on Spring Break since Raylee is in soccer now and Aunt Britt is expecting twins. If MIL goes I'd hate to leave her here alone in case something did happen. I guess we'll just have to see.
Anyway, so I said Raylee is doing soccer and she's loving it. Our first game will be this Saturday. They'll be so cute playing! I hope it's nice, but I think it's going to be a cool day, and the game starts at 10 AM.
Brayden has been getting a trouble a little bit more at school. Not sure what to do about it, but I need to figure something out soon!
Grayson is doing well, he's pulling up and cruising along the couch. He falls quite a bit and I can't always be there to catch him. He still doesn't like the baby food much so we have started trying some finger foods, and he's learning to eat them pretty good. Still likes his squash though. ;o) He gets into everything, has two teeth, and big smiles!
I'm waiting for my friend Rachel to text me because she's having her twins today!! That is why I'm probably a bit scatter brained. ;o)
Here's a few pics!!
2 comments:
Yay! Nice to see you back in the blogging world! I bet Raylee will have lots of fun playing soccer. I wish I had some advice for you about Brayde, but I don't. I know you will figure it out! Grayson is such a cutie! He is getting too big!
I can't believe how big Gray is getting! Cruising already!! Anthony always ate his baby food, but once we started with some finger foods, that's all he wanted. I guess some just prefer to be more independent with feeding themselves. Anthony is always grabbing utensils out of my hand so he can feed himself (and of course make a huge mess). The kids are so cute! I hope the next month goes quickly so you have Joel home again before you know it.
Post a Comment