He likes his finger foods, eating cheerios, puffs, yogurt bites, cut up jarred fruits and veggies. I'm so glad he's doing better with food. He still takes about two naps a day, sometimes a short third one as well. He makes fishy faces with me and he loves when I play Patty Cake with him, he always likes to be sang to and will try to sing along! :o) He really loves his jumper and sometimes will jump himself to sleep!! lol He's still cruising everywhere, but has no desire to stand alone. Every time daddy calls he asks me if his little man is walking yet. lol
Then there is Brayden, who is yes, still getting in trouble. Only once last week though, but he's also not listening at home. He's a sweetheart really, if he'd just realize the world doesn't revolve around him and what he wants. The other night he brought me Raylee's American Girl doll and he said, "Look mommy, I made her pretty." When I looked he'd put a necklace on her and a headband in her hair as well as PAINTED her toenails and eye shadow. The eye shadow was nail polish. I didn't fly off the handle because I don't think he realized that he had done anything wrong. He was very proud of himself for making her pretty I could tell. BUT, I made it clear to him that he could not put nail polish or markers or anything else on a doll. Especially a doll that didn't belong to him. His sister was none to happy with Jo's makeover. Hopefully it will all come off!! Anyway, here's a pic of Jo's makeover.
Finally, Raylee had her first soccer game last Saturday. It was raining and/or drizzling the whole time not to mention cold! So, the boys and I stayed in the van and watched them play. You couldn't tell she was cold at all. She played so hard! They all did. The game ended in a tie of 0 - 0! LOL The coach told us that the yellow team we played was the top team last fall. So we held them off!! ;o) She was so excited afterwards and her ears were bright red because she couldn't remember to pull her cap back down over them. lol I'm SO glad she's enjoying soccer so much and I hope her love for it continues.
4 comments:
I can't believe Grayson is 9 months already! Wow! Poor Brayden... Loved the makeover, though, lol. Reminded me of what my brothers did to my favorite dolls, when I was a kid... but it was intentional with them. Boys!
Yay for Raylee! I'm glad her team was able to hold off the top team. I hope she wins the next game!
I am glad that Grayson is eating better. I loved Jo's makeover! Bryaden was just trying to help!! Way to go Raylee! Your kids are just so cute!
This is Kristi that made the hat for Misty and I sent you an email, but I thought you were talking about the flowers not hat. Sorry new Mom brain. I can make the hats in any color(s) that you want and they are $20 and that includes shipping. If you would like one just email me the color(s) and the age of person it will be for so I can get the size. lee_arnell@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Kristi
Hopefully the makeover came off with finger nail polish remover. But I had to LOL at it! too funny. :)
I can't believe Grayson is already 9mos. everything you talk about him doing my sis's neice Megan is doing too. I love this age.
I am so glad Raylee is loving soccer! And a tie is way better than a loss :)
Post a Comment