Monday, November 2, 2009

My SIX Year Old





Yes, I have a six year old now, and I did not get a chance to post on his birthday which was on the 21st of October.  I made him a Space Shuttle cake, at his request.  He loved it, as did all of the cousins that were here with us to celebrate.  (Caydence is the one in the picture with him).  Daddy is off working, but we had a party out of the in-laws before he left, so it wasn't too bad.  Bray did mention once how he wished daddy was here.  :o(  I told him that Daddy wished the same thing.  So, all in all he had a good birthday, I think!  I can't believe how fast the time is going now.  Ever since I had Grayson it just flies by.  It's a little sad sometimes to think about.
And to update about Brayden's dental appointment, he did great.  We took him and and he drank the sedation juice, we waited OVER an hour to go back.  Daddy went back with him and they were gone maybe 30 minutes.  Joel said that it didn't take long to pull it at all and Brayden did well.  He healed up quickly and he never needed any pain medicine at all.  I kept asking if he was hurting and he'd say no, so I didn't even give tylenol.  Thank goodness.  I think it all may have been harder on mommy. lol

2 comments:

MeghanM said...

Glad to hear Bray had a fun birthday and that all went well with the dental appointment!!

Rebekah said...

I am glad the dentist appt. went well! :) And I love the cake, you did a great job.