Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Here I am!

Once again, I've been slacking and its been forever since I've been here to say anything. I have been busy and actually had some stuff to blog about but just never took the time to do so.

First off, my husband's brother and his wife had their twins on March 31st. Both girls, both small but healthy and they spent only 5 days in the hospital. They were actually released on their mother's birthday which she was very happy about. ;o) They joined their two older sisters at home, who are 3 and 5. Mommy and Daddy have their hands very full right now but I know they wouldn't want it any other way. At their one month check up they weighed 6.1 and 7.1. I have no recent pics but will get some soon. This was taken in the hospital. Caigan is on the left and Reagon on the right.



My mom came to visit us for just a few days. I wish she could've stayed longer but it was great to get to see her. The kids miss her so much, as do I. Joel came home off the job a couple days before she left, so I was able to spend some time with her, sans kids. We went to the casino, and out to eat. Talked alot and enjoyed each other's company. I missed her before she left.

Then came Easter. We spent Easter with Joel's family over at BIL's house so it would be easier on them with the babies being so small. We all had a nice day and the kids hunted eggs and of course had a blast. The pictures below are from that. I love the picture of Joel with the kids. It's just perfect since he's looking at me, Grayson's looking at him and the older two are lookin at Gray. ;o) I love them all more than any words could express.



We just recently got back from a trip to Nebraska where we visited some of my family. But, I will save that for another day.

3 comments:

A Christian Mom said...

Great pictures! I love that the boys are dressed alike. And I love the pictures of you & the kids & Joel & the kids. Glad you're doing good!

Jodie said...

Congratulations on your new neices! They are adorable! I love the pics of your family. Your husband is a cutie! And you look beautiful!

The Olson Family said...

I love the pictures!!! Congrats on your little precious nieces!!!