On Friday, I was invited to Mother's Day Tea with Brayden at his school. They had made us these placemats with a page full of questions our children had answered about us. It was so cute to read the answers. Apparently, I am a size 5 and I weigh 47 lbs. My favorite TV show is Spongebob and I like Mac and Cheese. ;o) We had cookies with our tea, and then Brayden accidentally spilled his on me. LOL After tea, we watched a slideshow the teacher had put together for us. We each got to take a copy home. Raylee had the same Pre-K teacher and they had done the same thing when she was in her class. So it was interesting to come home and compare the answers.
A look into the life of a SAHM to one 10 year old girlie girl, a sweet, energetic 7 year old boy, and one ambitious toddler.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Mother's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The answers to those questions were so cute! A coworker was telling me yesterday about her daughter doing the same thing and apparently my coworker is 10 feet tall and 40 lbs or something like that. Too cute!
10 kids 8 and under?!?! Holy cow! I'm glad that you had a good Mother's day!
LOL that is so cute about how he described you! Love it :)
Post a Comment