I got Flashback Friday from one of my fellow bloggers, and thought it was a great idea! (Thanks, Mindy!)
And since it's October, which is the month of Brayden's birthday, we'll start will him. Here he is on May 1st, 2005. On this day his cousin Caydence turned one, so Brayden is 19 months old in this picture. Look at those short, stubby legs!!! lol
4 comments:
Awww what a cute picture. Glad you are back! I like the flashback friday idea-might have to steal it!
How cute is he!!! I just love the new header you have as well. You are welcome for the idea! I learned how to schedule a post and did it last night to post this morning! LOVE IT!
I love the pic :) Too cute!
Desi-thanks for the comment (I love comments lol!). The way to create a link in your post is like this:
what you want the link to be, so on my blog I wrote Desi
Hope that helps!
Post a Comment